New York Babies
Options

Bay Ridge Area Day Care - need suggestions

I'm due in October and will be taking 6 weeks maternity leave.  I'm starting to do some research on day care for the baby, but am having a hard time finding a local day care that will care for infants as young as 6 weeks.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful. 

I live in Bay Ridge so Bay Ridge DC's would be preferable, but my husband and I would be willing to travel a bit, too! 

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Bay Ridge Area Day Care - need suggestions

• Options
    HAHA I found you!! Sorry no one posted back about this, and get yourself a ticker thing!
  • Options
    i thought i had a ticker thingy!!!  thanks for pointing that out...I'll have to work on that.  how are you feeling??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great, and I can see it now! Maybe I was just blind earlier! I feel good, I had a dr.'s appointment yesterday and although no sonogram, I got to hear the heartbeat with that doppler thing. And he told me I "have to watch my intake" aka no more cookies?? Sigh. How are you feeling?
  • Options

You were right.  The ticker was NOT there before.  I just added it :) 

How exciting about the heardbeat!!!  How cool was that? 

No more cookies?!?  I ate about 10 Girl Scout cookies tonight.  I feel so guilty.  I've been so healthy up until this week but I've been stressed and munching on everything!!!

I've been feeling much better though.  MUCH less tired than I have been in weeks!! 

• Options
    ::Butting in:: Have you tried Dyker Heights Day Care?  They have one in Bay Ridge too and it's owned by an ex-police officer.  I know they take babies 6 weeks and up when they have room.  Also Tutor time is in Bay Ridge.  If nothing else, there's a place on 20th Ave (I know that's far from you) that does 6 weeks and up and I KNOW they have room.  Let me know if you want more info.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"