Alabama Babies
Options

*Jackie*

You asked about Caleb's birthday outfit...I bought here in Hsv from a locally owned baby shop called Itty Bitty.  They have the cutest things!  But, the name brand is Glorimont and I also found it here:

https://www.bestdressedchild.com/glboreblchsh.html

Re: *Jackie*

• Options
    THANKS!  I am in love with those little john johns...I bought a few from windmill kids and they are so cute!  I think I might have to splurge and get him this one for July!!
  • Options
    oh, and I don't know if that's the way you spell "john john" lol...I come from a family of girls, so boys clothes are new to me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Jackie--Sorry to butt in, but I have seen some cute ones at www.lollywollydoodle.com for bdays etc.

Monica-He looked SO cute in the pics!!

• Options

Brooke-  thanks for that web site...they have some adorable stuff!  The only bad thing about SAHM is when he's napping on me, I have all of the time in the world to 'browse' online...I'm going to have to keep myself in check!  lol  I love buying stuff for him.

Oh, and I now know the correct spelling...it's "jon jon"  :)

• Options

LOL!  Yes, boy clothes were all new to me too!  Girl stuff is soooo cute, but I'm starting to find some really precious boy things now. 

Not sure if you noticed or not, but that outfit is reversible...it has a little green froggy on the other side! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"