D.C. Area Babies
Options

Baby & Me Swim classes?

I know Fairfax County Parktakes have classes, but the times are right when her nap time hits in the morning. Does anyone know of any other swim classes in our near Fairfax? Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby & Me Swim classes?

• Options

We went to our first class at Providence Rec Center last Thursday and he did great.  His normal nap time is around 11:30ish and class starts at 11:15, but he managed great.  He was just falling asleep when we got home at 12:15 I got him out of the seat and into his crib and he took a really good nap because he was worn out.

Just so you know the Parktake swim classes start at 6 months--Nicholas was the youngest at 7.5 months and I can't imagine taking one younger.  The teacher was having them grab the wall and Nicholas and the other baby around his age just didn't understand it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A co-worker of mine teaches swimming at the rec. center next to Westfield High School in Chantilly (Cub Run Recreational Center) and he says they have baby and me swim classes.  I am not sure of the times though.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/rec/wcrec.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"