Alabama Babies
Options

Caleb's party was a success!!!

Caleb had soooo much fun yesterday at his 1st birthday party!  I think all the other little ones did too!  We ended up having fourteen kiddos ranging in age from just a few months to 3 years and then, of course, Haley and my nieces.  We had it at The Little Gym.  We spent about 50 minutes in the gym doing fun activities and then we had cake, food and opened presents.  I was a little worried because Caleb had a really hard night the night before (teething, I guess) and he did not have a good nap that morning, but he was such a little trooper!  He smiled almost the whole time and just had a blast. He was adoreable digging into his cake and he got some really great presents including a pool float from Avery (Sarah) and a sweet book from Caroline (Fran).   It was such an awesome day.  I actually got tears in my eyes when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him and I am so sad that it's over.  I had so much fun planning all of it and even more fun watching him have so much fun during the party.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

imageimage

imageimage

Re: Caleb's party was a success!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"