Alabama Babies
Options

How long were you and DH married

before you started trying to have a baby. Just wondering!
Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers

Re: How long were you and DH married

• Options
    1 month shy of 2 years...it took us 8 months so by the time this baby is born we will have been married 3 years and a few months
  • Options
    2 years and 5 months...we found out that we were pregnant on our exact 2 1/2 year anniversary
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

6 months :)  but it was about 10 months before we got pg.  I wish that I would have started TTC sooner but I really wanted to be in a different house by the time we had babies. 

This will be our 3rd anniversary - the first one I haven't been pregnant for!  (maybe we can change that!)

I'm a freak - I think I want to get pregnant again right now. 

• Options
    We were married 5 and 1/2 years before we started TTC
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Umm, 2 months! Embarrassed

It was more of me going off BC and we'll "see what happens".  So we weren't technically trying but not trying to avoid it either.  I didn't want to wait and end up having trouble conceiving, lo and behold we got a BFP 3 months later!

• Options
    A year and a half.
  • Options
    one year and 2 months....we wanted to wait at least a year before even thinking about it.
  • Options

1 1/2 years.

• Options
    we will start TTC end of next month/early May and see how it goes.  It will have been a little over a year that we will have been married (Feb anny)
  • Options
    We had lived together for four years, but found out I was PG after being married for two years.
  • Options

imageMrsJRT:
    one year and 2 months....we wanted to wait at least a year before even thinking about it.

How funny Jackie - we were the same exact amount of time!

• Options
    We had been married for 6 months when we started ttc/got pg. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We were married a year and a half before TTC... and married just shy of two years before BFP.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

We weren't seriously trying when I got pregnant.  We had been married about a year and 3 months. 

We had him though on our 2 year wedding anniversary. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"