Detroit Babies
Options

Flint MOMS

Hi there.. Is there any other Flint Moms out there besides me?

Just wondering..

Re: Flint MOMS

• Options
    I am very close to flint.  i am in fenton.  i do the crim and i run up in flint most of the summers.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to the art fair in Fenton in August 2008. My baby was about 8 days old and my friend had talked me into going to her soon to be dad-in-laws house for the fair. It was very nice. I'll be back out that way this August for her wedding.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the art fair is nice.  i've only been there a couple of times.  we did go last year.  we took our dog.  is your friend getting married at the gazebo?  i wanted to get married there. 

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She is getting married at her soon to be dad-in laws house. He has a very big backyard that looks great already. He will be planting new flowers this year to match her wedding colors.
  • Options
    I'm in Grand Blanc, so basically. I'm not due until September though, although I started showing really early and look further along then 15 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"