Alabama Babies
Options

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone!  What's everyone up to today and this weekend?

I have so much to do today.  My BFF is coming in town with her 1 yr old and 3 yr old and they are coming over tonight.  We're gonna grill out.  I need to clean house, go to the grocery store and make a pasta salad.  Caleb's party is tomorrow and I am beyond excited about it!  I've done the goody bags and ordered the cake.  Still have to prep some food and, of course, pick up the cake tomorrow.  But, other than that, there's not alot left to do for it. 

On a side note, DH has been soooo moody lately.  I realized that it is b/c he hasn't gotten to play golf in a very long time, so I told him to go play Sunday.  Amazing how that changed his mood instantly!  Ever since I said that, he's been so happy.  Men...you gotta love their simplicity!  LOL! 

Re: TGIF!

• Options

TGIF to you!

I am sitting here, trying to ignore gawking at my chart all day long, wondering if FF will give me CH tomorrow or the next day.....I was a lot more confident on Wednesday that I was going to O this week than I am now.

DH and I are going out to dinner with another couple tonight, and then going to bed early. Why, you ask? Because we are getting up bright and early to spend a day and night in New Orleans! I am looking forward to it- we are meeting some friends there and it will be a blast! Hopefully, the last time I can drink for awhile!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Happy Friday!!  Obviously, we're coming to Caleb's party tomorrow, other than that, not too much planned for the weekend.

Monica--it sounds like you've got your hands full, LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Friday to you too!!

We are heading out early in the morning to take the girls to the Chattanooga Aquarium!! I am so excited! We thought we would do something fun since we didn't get to go to the beach or anything. Also, I have never been to the aquarium!! Should be fun!

Good luck with the party tomorrow! Sounds like great fun!! Oh and Matt hasn't played golf in forever! I know he is having a nervous breakdown! LOL

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I can't believe Caleb is going to be one too!!!!  Happy birthday to him and hope the weekend is fabulous for all of you!!!!

We are going to the NIT AU basketball game tonight after a quick bite to eat.

We will go exercise some this wknd, but the big deal to Brad is that I told him I'd cave in and get him a flat screen TV.  He's dying to have one and I bet he's WAY more excited than he lets on, as long as we can get a deal.  And the kicker - he has to get rid of the HUGE ARSE entertainment center we have and his old stereo.  We'll keep the old TV to have in another house.  But my car is paid off in the next month, so I can still save up along w/the HUGE tax rebate we're getting!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  So we wouldn't have spent any of our money for the ENTIRE Italy trip after IL's Christmas gift and the tax rebate.  SSSAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm also going to fit in a mani/pedi after this crappy week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

• Options
    We don't have too much planned for this weekend.  Just some errands...this is the first weekend that DH has been off, so that will be nice! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejme515:

TGIF to you!

I am sitting here, trying to ignore gawking at my chart all day long, wondering if FF will give me CH tomorrow or the next day.....I was a lot more confident on Wednesday that I was going to O this week than I am now.

DH and I are going out to dinner with another couple tonight, and then going to bed early. Why, you ask? Because we are getting up bright and early to spend a day and night in New Orleans! I am looking forward to it- we are meeting some friends there and it will be a blast! Hopefully, the last time I can drink for awhile!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!

Baby Dust to you!  I've never been to New Orleans.  I bet it's fun! 

• Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

Happy Friday to you too!!

We are heading out early in the morning to take the girls to the Chattanooga Aquarium!! I am so excited! We thought we would do something fun since we didn't get to go to the beach or anything. Also, I have never been to the aquarium!! Should be fun!

Good luck with the party tomorrow! Sounds like great fun!! Oh and Matt hasn't played golf in forever! I know he is having a nervous breakdown! LOL

The Chatanooga Aquarium is great!!!  The girls will love it!  Have fun!

• Options
    imageaubie96:

I can't believe Caleb is going to be one too!!!!  Happy birthday to him and hope the weekend is fabulous for all of you!!!!

We are going to the NIT AU basketball game tonight after a quick bite to eat.

We will go exercise some this wknd, but the big deal to Brad is that I told him I'd cave in and get him a flat screen TV.  He's dying to have one and I bet he's WAY more excited than he lets on, as long as we can get a deal.  And the kicker - he has to get rid of the HUGE ARSE entertainment center we have and his old stereo.  We'll keep the old TV to have in another house.  But my car is paid off in the next month, so I can still save up along w/the HUGE tax rebate we're getting!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  So we wouldn't have spent any of our money for the ENTIRE Italy trip after IL's Christmas gift and the tax rebate.  SSSAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I'm also going to fit in a mani/pedi after this crappy week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

That is so awesome that your Italy trip is paid for!!!  That will make it THAT much better!  LOL!  And, it's soooo close!  I know you must be so excitedTravel

• Options
    I've been at my mom's in Georgia for the last couple of days so I spent this morning shopping with her and most of the afternoon traveling back.  My house is a mess so I need to do some cleaning and then I just want to stay at home and do as little as possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"