Success after IF
Options

Reassurance: Anyone with NO symptoms before a BFP?

'Cause I got nothing. ?

Other than sheer panic that IVF #2 did not work.

Can you help a girl out?

Thanks.

:)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reassurance: Anyone with NO symptoms before a BFP?

• Options
    I wrote this same post August of 08. ?I had less symptoms in my IVF BFP cycle than I did in any other cycle. ?Even on full force PIO - I had none!! I think that is a good sign : ) ?GL sweetie!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't really have any symptoms with this pregnancy. I had no inkling whatsoever that i was pregnant. I did have a few "symptoms" with my other BFPs, all of which were on treatment cycles--but I was probably imagining those. This BFP was a complete surprise and I cannot recall any symptoms at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ME!!  I felt EXACTLY the same as I did every other medicated cycle.  In retrospect I can pick out a few symptoms (more constipated and thirsty-- nothing "real") but honestly at the time I was sure I was out of the game.  I had a complete "PMSesque" meltdown at about 9dp3dt b/c I was sure it was a bust.  And then I contacted my EAP about adoption.  Seriously, I couldn't fathom that I had a chance.

My boobs didn't hurt, no metallic taste, no extra veins, no heartburn, nothing.  And voila!

I'm not going to tell you to keep positive-- do what feels right, but I am going to stay positive for you and I know everyone else on here will too. 

XOXO

• Options
    I hope hope hope that this is a good sign!!!
  • Options
    i swore AF was coming...but I got a BFP instead =)
  • Options
    I had absolutley ZERO symptoms - I was certain my cycle had failed. I have everything crossed for you!!
  • Options
    Me! I'm a little weird in that this was supposed to be a cancelled cycle, so they had put me back on BCP and when the pack ran out and I didn't get my period, I tested. But I had no symptoms at the time I tested (right around 5 weeks), and really if I didn't know I was pg now, I still probably wouldn't have guessed it. No m/s, my nips are a little sore and itchy, but that's it.
  • Options

I had no symptoms until about 7 weeks

After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Yep - nothing, until the day before I tested.  I had 2 Cornonas (shame shame, I know!) and felt like I had 12.  I got so drunk!  The next day with a splitting headache/hangover I tested.  It was a BFP.  A few waves of nausea in the car - but I was moving from the front seat to the backseat while DH was doing 80 on the interstate.  Good luck to ya!
  • Options

I had no pg symptoms at all, just my normal PMS symptoms. Headache, cramps, bloating. I totally thought my IVF didn't work. Good luck!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had nothing. I had all my usual PMS cramping and even the usual zit I get before my period. I was crying when I took the home test because I knew the negative from IVF #1 was going to be the worst one yet. When the second line popped up, I could not believe what I was seeing. That's how sure I was that it hadn't worked.  

After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

Zip, zero, not a one.

I was floored that I was actually pregnant. 

• Options

I wrote this post too - I had nada, not a single symptom and still had a pretty high first beta.

I know you want to look for answers in your body - but no symptoms don't mean anything at all. Hang in there, I'm really pulling for you.

• Options

No symptoms here.  I really think the whole early pregnancy symptoms are a bunch of BS (honestly).  esp if you are being monitored so you know when to test, etc.  the symptoms didn't really kick in until about 6 weeks....and then, there was really no doubt for me.  before that, I had nothing..... I was shocked when we saw the BFP.....

GL!

• Options
    I had no symptoms except no AF after IVF #1.  At 6 wks though full on m/s hit so if you get a bfp, enjoy it while you can :)
  • Options
    I had NO symptoms.  :)  Hope this is it for you!!!!   ((((hugs))))
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers *all conceived with b2b iui's/injectibles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"