TTC After a Loss
Options

Anyone get the "lightning crotch" pains post-ovulation?

I have only had them when pregnant, but last night I had them at 2 dpo.  You know, those sharp, quick pains...

I am also still a little tender.  Maybe DH and I overdid it this time.  ; )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone get the "lightning crotch" pains post-ovulation?

• Options

not me, but your subject line definitely got my attention! 

I'm about 100% sure I don't want lightening (or anything that feels like it!) anywhere near my hoo-ha!

• Options
    hmdhmd member
    imageBeckyS1211:

not me, but your subject line definitely got my attention! 

I'm about 100% sure I don't want lightening (or anything that feels like it!) anywhere near my hoo-ha!

Ha ha.  I heard someone on the Bump call it that once, and it stuck with me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OOh!   I think I know what you mean!  I actually felt that once last night too, and I'm 3 DPO today.  Its like a quick pain/shock feeling that you feel in your vaginal canal??  only for a split second?  Who knows what it means though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmdhmd member

imagesaverne:
    OOh!   I think I know what you mean!  I actually felt that once last night too, and I'm 3 DPO today.  Its like a quick pain/shock feeling that you feel in your vaginal canal??  only for a split second?  Who knows what it means though!

Yes, that is it exactly!  Hopefully it is a good sign for us.  

• Options
    Weird I had that to this time around 2 dpo. I hope that it means something good.
  • Options
    The first time I had this was when I was pg. I have had it a few times since then but only here and there. When I was pg it was lots of times a day.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"