Phoenix Babies
Options

great location for photos?

I am trying to pick a spot for some professional photos and was wondering if you could suggest some locations!  I want a spot with lots of green green grass.  The Biltmore was suggested but my photog said it might be a little busy this time of year...so, any other thoughts would be great!

Thanks!

Re: great location for photos?

• Options
    I know that people go to Scottsdale where the "LOVE" sign is...I hear it's nice around that area.
  • Options
    I know that you want green, but think about the trains that run through Tempe.  I live very close to the train tracks and love taking walks by them.  I guess it might sound a little "industrial" but I have seen some beautiful professional pictures by them.  Also, if you are looking for a photographer, I would suggest Andy Hartmark.  His style is like nothing you have seen before.  Totally amazing candids and set-up photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we took our engagement pics at that park in scottsdale with the 'love' sign. it's really pretty and has tons of grass and it has little ponds too

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

The Farm at South Mountain is an incredible place to take photos (and the food is great too).

Check out their website: https://thefarmatsouthmountain.com/ You kind of forget you're in Phoenix.

• Options
    I was married at the Farm at South Mountain and it is a beautiful place for photos. We will definitely go there when it is time for maternity pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"