Illinois Babies

Has anyone used a cloth diaper service?

I was wondering if anyone used a cloth diaper service, I found one online and the prices seem reasonable. If you have used one of these services, which one did you use, and did you have a good experience?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone used a cloth diaper service?

• the only one I've found is Bottums Up and they were fine.  We didn't keep using them because DS hated them at first and I was, frankly, too lazy.  But, they pu/drop off 1x per week and overall it wasn't too bad.  The only problem we had was that we are in a condo bldg and the driver kept ringing our bell (at 11pm!) instead of just dropping/  picking up the bag we left out for him.
  • Bottoms Up is the only gig in town.  They're really good, though!  The cost isn't bad and they deliver and pick up every week with no problem.  We sign up for a certain number of weeks and when we're done, they give us a bill in our bag of new diapers.  Sorry I'm late in replying- hope it's not too late!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Not too late at all! I have 'till August to figure all of this out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • does anyone know if Bottoms Up services the western suburbs? I can't find anything on their website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"