Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

PreSeed and/or Mucinex?

Who has used these?  I do not have much EWCM each month, and TCOYF recommends both of these.  What are your experiences?

Re: PreSeed and/or Mucinex?

• Options
    Last cycle I was sick and taking Mucinex and holy crap does that work. This cycle I used it again just to see...and holy crap again. I would highly recommend it!! Good luck!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    I used Preseed. That was the cycle I got my BFP.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTootermi:
    Last cycle I was sick and taking Mucinex and holy crap does that work. This cycle I used it again just to see...and holy crap again. I would highly recommend it!! Good luck!

How much do you take and how long does it take to see results?

• Options

imageTootermi:

I had the same question.  Did you have any negative side effects from it like drowsiness or anything when you weren't sick?

• Options
    I use Preseed when I'm lacking EWCM, but no BFP yet.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Mucinex is used to thin CM, not give you more. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used Pre-seed last cycle
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

PreSeed is a lubricant.

Mucinex thins out your CM -  does not create more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options
    I have used preseed, I didn't get KU but it works as a lube nonetheless. I personally wouldn't use Mucinex unless I was actually sick.
  • Options
    I've used both. I like PreSeed as a lube, and the Mucinex did help to thin out my CM, but I'm not KU yet either.
  • Options
    Did all of you have issues with not enough EWC (Or fertile CM as TCOYF would say)? Or did you just need a lubricant to make BD better?
  • Options

I have used both. Mucinex REALLY worked but it came with the price of me having to stop to clean up mu nose in the middle of it so hopefully this won't happen to you, it ruins the mood! lol

?

Preseed is good?

• Options
    This is my first month TTC and I'll be using preseed. I'm hoping that it will give the swimmers a little extra help getting where they need to be.

• Options

We'll be putting Preseed to the test this week.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"