Health & Exercise
Options

Milk!

So I'm roughly 7 weeks now and I'm feeling the effects of "morning" sickness. Every morning I wake up  starving! But I can't really keep anything down. For the past few weeks my breakfast consists of a large glass of milk & a banana.

Milk seems to be the only thing I can actually drink without vomitting. Water just sickens me and when I try juice everything just tastes way to sweet.

Right now I think I'm going through a gallon of milk every two days. Anyone thinking of investing in a cow to cut down on costs of milk!?

Cool 

Re: Milk!

• Options
    pm88pm88 member
  • Options

Me too!! I have been drinking milk with everything I eat....My hubby is surprised each time when he opens the fridge for a glass of milk and finds the gallons mysteresly low... ;)

I told him baby did it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!
    I actually could not hold milk down but then again I could hold NOTHING down (liquids either) until I got medication that actually would let me eat and drink!
  • Options
    Every day I've been drinking at least a litre of organic milk. Yikes!
  • Options
    imagepriscilla_ilj:
    LOL!
  • Options
    imagejhernanjm00:

So I'm roughly 7 weeks now and I'm feeling the effects of "morning" sickness. Every morning I wake up  starving! But I can't really keep anything down. For the past few weeks my breakfast consists of a large glass of milk & a banana.

Milk seems to be the only thing I can actually drink without vomitting. Water just sickens me and when I try juice everything just tastes way to sweet.

Right now I think I'm going through a gallon of milk every two days. Anyone thinking of investing in a cow to cut down on costs of milk!?

Cool 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"