Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Your baby's naps when you are around....

For some reason - my DD will not sleep for me the way she sleeps for grandmas and her aunts. ?When I am home with her - she will not sleep in the PNP - she will only sleep in her Boppy pillow next to me on the couch. ?But when Grandma or one of her aunts watch her - they put her down and she falls asleep - no problem! ?She also naps much longer for them too.

Does she just love me so much that she can't bear to be that far away from me???? ?I work from home two days a week and would love a little more time to get work done! ?Anyone else experience this? ?Anything I can do?

TIA!?

Re: Your baby's naps when you are around....

• Options
    Sometimes I wonder if DD will wake up easier when she hears my voice or DH's voice than if she were to hear my mom's voice or MIL's voice.
  • Options
    DD is the same way. She takes awesome naps at daycare, but the only way I can get her to nap for more then 30 mins at home is to lay down with her. The women at daycare say a lot of babies nap better for them then at home, so I think it must have something to do with us being away from so they arent fighting sleep to spend time with us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, we have the same problem.  DS almost always takes a couple 45 minute and 1 90-180 minute nap with his sitter, but for DH and I we're lucky to get to 45 minute naps.  I also attribute it to him just loving us so much that he doesn't want to miss anything.  It makes me feel better to think that anyway!  Big Smile
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"