Texas Babies
Options

Send me some labor dust!

I had my 39 week appointment today and I'm 4cm, 75% eff, baby is at station 0.  I'm trying not to get too excited b/c I could be like this for a week.....but I guess it's good to know that if I go into the hospital w/ consistent contrax, they wouldn't send me home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Send me some labor dust!

• Options
    good luck!!! i never made it past 2 cm until 41 weeks so you're way ahead of where i was!  hope your LO comes soon:)
  • Options
    Sending dust your way!  Come out little baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!! Good luck!
  • Options
    I lost my mucuc plug last night!  Gosh, I hope that labor is around the corner!
  • Options
    Yay progress! I was wondering why you've been so quite. Good luck and can't wait for good news!
  • Options

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

^ Thats Labor Dust Big Smile

Here's hoping little James will soon be on his way! I'm so excited for you, and please have Ryan call if you guys need ANYthing. Can't wait to meet the little cutie!

• Options
    Maybe a little sex and a long walk will help today!!! Stick out tongue
  • Options

Kate, I know you said Ryan was on call tonight. I'm laying low around the house, so if you need anything call us.

• Options
    Thanks for the offer Erin!  My mom came over a spent the night. Ryan was really busy last night, so I guess it was good that I didn't go into labor.  Hopefully soon though!!!!
  • Options

Girl...are you STILL pregnant....you were supposed to go before me remember ((see my post above...))

Get that baby James outta there so he can meet his future wife!! LOL....

Hopefully are off at University pushing away....

• Options
    Ugh, no I'm still here!  I have a 40 week appointment tomorrow and we'll probably talk induction then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"