St. Louis Babies
Options

Would you be interested in...

Affordable in home daycare from a mom of three?

My husband and I would like for me to be able to stay home after our newest arrival joins us. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in in home day care from a mom of three for about 125 a week from 6:00 am until about 6:00 pm is the times I would be able to operate. I am a non-smopker my children are ages 4 and 2 (will be 5, 3 and newborn) I love to work up lesson plans and we are an active family. TV isn't the baby sitter I AM. This is important to me seeing as how my current sitter doesn't feel the same way.

Thanks everyone for your input we are just trying to figure things out early.

*Nervous* 

Re: Would you be interested in...

• Options

This is exactly what my husband and I will be looking for when we conceive.  Its great to find someone who wants to be home with their children and help other families out.  I think the hours are great too!

• Options

I would definitely like some more information.  We are still searching for a babysitter, and are hoping for in-home care.  We have found somebody that we are hoping for, but won't know if she has room until May.  The big plus for her is that she only charges $80.00/week.  I would love to be under $100/week, but that may not be a financially feasible number for you.

It says Crestwood Christian Church on your bio.  Does that meant that you are in the Crestwood area?  that would be a pretty ideal area for us (we live in South City just off of the HIll, but I work for Rockwood School District in Fenton).  I guess I would also need to know when you are hoping to start babysitting.  I am due the first of July, but won't be going back to work until early October.  We will need a sitter at that time.

My e-mail is ramseyjana@rockwood.k12.mo.us if you would like to e-mail me so that we could discuss more details.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"