Success after IF
Options

Anyone BFN 11 DPO then BFP later??

I am so down...I don't know why I didn't just wait until Thursday. My husband is annoyed with me now.?

?I thought this cycle ?was a total bust because I felt nothing but then yesterday my boobs started to get sore and I had the tiniest bit of spotting that I am surprised I noticed and was hoping it was implantation spotting :(?

?Anyone have any success stories???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone BFN 11 DPO then BFP later??

• Options
    a wee bit too early. Have hope. I tested neg at 11dpo, then + at 13dpo. But I'm always late to everything ;-)
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    I actually skipped testing on 11dpo.  BFN 10dpo, then the faintest of BFP  12dpo.  It was so faint, I wondered if I was imagining it.  I don't think it would have been there at 11dpo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a bfn at 10dpo. I didn't test again until 12dpo and had a very faint bfp. Beta at 13dpo confirmed bfp.. It's possible - hang in there!! Good luck =)
  • Options
    I got a BFN at 10DPO.  I restested at 11DPO and it was very very very faint.  I think any sane person would have said that it was a BFN.  My line never got very dark even on the day of my beta.  11DPO is still early I would not lose hope yet.  Good luck
  • Options

ditto pp, I tested neg at 11dpo, then + at 13dpo. My positive was always very faint.  I never had a strong second line.....

Good luck!!

• Options
    i had a neg at 11dpo and a pos at 13 dpo with spotting.  and now she is 14 months on sat!  so keep your chin up!
  • Options
    I was getting BFNs, right up until 15dp-iui (+beta at 16dp-iui).
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

• Options
    I got a BFN at 10dpo and a BFP at 13dpo. Don't give up yet...hold out until Thursday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got a neg at 11 dpo and a pos at 13 dpo.  Dollar tree tests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"