San Diego Babies

IVF Doctor Referral from Anyone PLS!

I was hoping someone could recommend a IVF doctor in San Diego. I'm already going to Dr. in Torrey Pines, but I noticed other IVF clinincs have guarantee programs. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Re: IVF Doctor Referral from Anyone PLS!

• I replied to you on BOTB, but the doctors I have seen are:

Dr. Hummel -- www.sdfertility.com

Dr. Morales -- www.ivfspecialsts.com

If you have any questions about either, PM me. ?

Good luck to you!?

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I recommend Dr. Lori Arnold...100%!

I do NOT recommed Dr. Arlene Morales.  Horrible bedside manner, if and when you ever see her!  I spent 3 years with her, got BFN's and was then told I needed donor eggs.....WRONG!

Dr. Arnold got me pregnant with my 1st cycle with her and with MY eggs!!

Good Luck!

Dawn 

• Loading the player...
  • i went to sd fertility, and saw dr. kettel (dr. hummel's partner).  they do have a guarantee program, or maybe it's shared risk.  we did a two cycle package, which worked in our favor, since i got pg on the second cycle... with twins.  felt good about working with dr. kettel, and the embryologists, and with most of the nursing staff (there's always a nurse that irritates, wherever you go).  good luck!
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • yessacyessac member

I know you posted this a while back so hopefully you have found a good doctor but if not, I HIGHLY recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group in La Jolla.  We had Dr Sanjay Argawal and he was wonderful.  His partner, Dr Garzo, actually did our transfer.  They are both amazing and the nurses were wonderful!  Their success rates are much higher than the industry average and if  you are doing IVF, they have a higher success rate with transferring less embryos.  We were unsuccessful with 2 IUIs and then success with first IVF, 1 embryo transferred.

Good luck finding the right fit!

• Hello Dawn,

How are you doing? I saw your success story with Dr. Lori Aronold with your own egg. I am planning to do first IVF in August. Hopely, it would be in San Diego. I heard Dr. Lori Aronold is High FSH friendly. I hate doctors telling me "donor egg" too. Can I email you for more questions in regarding which IVF doctor to see in San Diego?

My email is anna_baby@live.com

Thank you very much.

Anna

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"