Philadelphia Babies
Options

OBGYN Doylestown or Chalfont

Hello Ladies,

This is my first post on this board but I recently moved to the area and have been torn between where to go.  I could technically go to an Abington Hospital doc or a Doylestown.  Do you have any recommendations?  

Thanks!

Re: OBGYN Doylestown or Chalfont

• Options
    Doylestown Womens Health is the absolute best.  All the ob/gyn's there are great.  I know alot of women that go there and have had wonderful deliveries.  I used to go there for years but since moving an hour away and being pregnant thru the winter, I thought I would switch.  My doc from there recommended someone in the lehigh valley and that is where I have been going.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    I second Doylestown Women's Health, I go there and absolutely LOVE them.  I seriously can't imagine a better group of docs, I love each one more than the next.  They have really great nurses there too that are are so helpful and patient.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies I made an appointment at Doylestown Women's Health!
  • Options

I have friends that go to Doylestown Women's Health and love it.  Personally, I go to Dr. Dinesen who is located at the Doylestown Pavilion at the hospital.  He's great!  Good Luck!

Definitely choose Doylestown Hosptial over Abington Hospital!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"