San Diego Babies

twins/multiples groups

Hello everyone! I am expecting twin boys and have been searching for groups for parents of multiples. We live in Pacific Beach. Does anyone know of any groups here in San Diego? Thanks so much! Have a great day!

Re: twins/multiples groups

• Hi! Congrats on twin boys!!

I am a part of North County Moms of Multiples but I think that might be a bit far for you. I believe there is a group through meetup dot com that meets at Kaiser (Zion). 

Hope you are doing well in your pregnancy! 

• Hi, I have 9 month fraternal twin girls. I joined the scripps hospital mother of twins club. The have monthly meetings, outings for the family (like a recent spring party) a big sis program for help, and they are on Bigtent so you can post a question or problem and other members will respond. I have really enjoyed it and think it was one of the best things I have done as a mom of twins. I would also recommend joining as soon as possible for the support.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • hi, i am 26wks w/twin girls.  am on bedrest, and will be until 35wks, or till the babies come... whichever happens first.  can you tell me, which scripps the meetings are located at?  scripps memorial in la jolla?  we live in la mesa, and will deliver at scripps mercy, but i don't think that has anything to do with being able to join, right? 

i think it's a great idea to get involved early, but i am stuck here... 

more questions... how big is the group?  is it mostly weekday events, w/mommies and kids?  or weekend events for whole family?  what is bigtent?  are there yearly dues?  how do you go about joining?

sorry for all the questions - isolated here, and don't know any MOM's in town to ask this stuff.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"