1st Trimester
Options

Bought box of Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies on Tuesday...

3/4 way finished by Thursday.

So ya, I guess I am gonna gain weight during pregnancy.

Re: Bought box of Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies on Tuesday...

• Options

Breads/whole grains food group = check

Sugar food group = check

Dairy food group = check

I'd say you're not doing too badly, really.

• Options
    that box wouldnt last 2 days in my house. between me and dh right now cookies fly off the shelf
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG OMG OMG!!!! THE CHEWY ONES ARE MY FAVORITES!!!!

I could EASILY finish a box of those by myself in like 4 days pre-pregnancy...I can only imagine how I'm gonna be now that I'm KU Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegina325:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! THE CHEWY ONES ARE MY FAVORITES!!!!

I could EASILY finish a box of those by myself in like 4 days pre-pregnancy...I can only imagine how I'm gonna be now that I'm KU Embarrassed

hah serious I love them! I would never buy them pre-preg but Im letting myself eat all the bad stuff I never got to eat. I saw them at the store and had to have them. Confession: Opened the box at the store and snacked on them while grocery shopping.

Im pathetic

• Options

imagekensbride08:

hah serious I love them! I would never buy them pre-preg but Im letting myself eat all the bad stuff I never got to eat. I saw them at the store and had to have them. Confession: Opened the box at the store and snacked on them while grocery shopping.

Im pathetic

LOLOLOLOL your confession is hilarious!!!   Now I'm so tempted to stop at the supermarket after work and get myself a box Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"