Pennsylvania Babies
Options

**Central PA Moms-To-Be Check In!**

Hi ladies, this is the Central Pa moms-to-be check-in, which will be posted once a week.  If you would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having.

**Please respond with some QOTW ideas too if you have any.  I apologize if any questions are repeats, I haven't been on here long!  Thanks & have a great day!!

Mrskatieb, EDD 2/25/09

KeriMichelle, EDD 3/4/09

poundcake, baby girl #2, EDD 4/1/09

LClaire, baby BOY!, #2, 4/10/09

banbear2, girl, EDD 4/18/09

Emmy323, girl, EDD 4/20/09

RosePks, EDD 5/14/09

GBL77, EDD 5/25/09

bonnylass, girl, EDD 6/12/09

lindyanne, EDD 7/11/09

Ntnylizard, boy, EDD 7/22/09

MOORENOLES,  EDD 8/2/09

Megan.10.06, EDD 8/5/09

Beth&Anth, EDD 08/12/09

Futuremrssoll, #2, EDD 9/10/09

Holly9599, #2, EDD 9/8/09

QOTW:

1) What is the one trait from each of you that you hope your child gets?

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling?

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

Re: **Central PA Moms-To-Be Check In!**

• Options

1. I'm hoping he or she gets DH's patience, and not my lack thereof.  And while at times it can get me in trouble, I have always had a mouth on me - I've always stood up for myself and when I think something is wrong.  I do hope my kid has a bit more of a filter behind that mouth though ;D

2. Had an appointment on Monday.  The big ultrasound is set for March 16 at noon!!!!!  I CAN"T WAIT!  

I've been having contractions for a week now too - for no reason whatsoever.  BOO!  However, they are having no effect on my cervix, so I'm good to go and can just ignore them as long as they stay sporadic.  Unfortunately that meant my first internal at 18 weeks :-  That sucked LOL.  

I'm also definitely feeling regular movements.  Especially since I am still on my OJ kick, that fires up the spawn :D  And this kid's active time is RELIGIOUSLY at 2 am.  Man oh man, am I in trouble when inside spawn becomes outside spawn! :D

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options

1)  I hope she has my drive and determination but DH's laid back personality and patience.  I think that would make a very well-rounded kid.

2) Had a regular appt. Monday and everything went well.  Everything looked perfect on my follow-up u/s so that's great news.  I scheduled my glucose test for the 18th.  My heartburn is worse and at times I feel sore, stretched and bloated but overall I'm feeling really good.  And according to my ticker I'm down to 99 days to go!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. I would like our baby to get DH's intelligence and my leadership skills.  DH and I are both VERY impatient people so I hope it doesn't get passed down to our children. 

2. Nothing too new to report.  I'm feeling pretty good overall just some slight dizziness problems and hip issues while sleeping.  I just heard from my OB office this morning regarding my progesterone levels...they are up to 41.3 (up from 30.3 two weeks ago) so that is great news however they are continuing with the shots.  I'm just counting down the days until my big u/s in less than 2 weeks. 

Megan, I must say that you have quite a bump for only being 18 weeks.  We are both in our 18th week and I don't look even close to that.  It's cute though!!!  : )

• Options

1.  I hope she is more laid back like dh.  I know I'm too high strung sometimes.  We are both sensitive people so I hope she gets that from both of us.

2.  I posted my update yesterday......off bed rest!!!!  Just finishing up some last minute things now in case I do still go early.

• Options

Thanks Lesli :D  I'm huge LOL, and I feel like spawn is out of room already!  The strange part is, I've only gained a pound.  Doesn't look like it LOL! 

I think it's that I am so short with an even shorter torso.  I'm 5'2 (when I stand tall...) so there is nowhere for the spawn to go but out! :D

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options

1. I'll just be thankful if she doesn't get the crazy that runs in DH's family! He managed to escape the psycho gene so I'm hoping our little girl is just a lucky!

2. Things are going well! Nursery furniture is being delivered tomorrow and my Maternity pictures are on Sunday! Everything is coming together!

• Options

1.  I hope he gets DH's sense of humor and my practicality.  Also DH's temperment and my tendencies toward reason and logic.

2.  The second bedroom is cleaned out, the registries are started and we're ready to pick up the nursery furniture this weekend.  

On another subject, I'm a little nervous for Saturday, my first bartending shift this year.  I took a break in the first tri when I was so exhausted, and this is the first party they could use me for.  Should be easy, but it's been a long time since I saw the crew at the club, and I'm not sure who all knows I'm pg.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"