Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Geico is replacing the carseat!!

I am so relieved I don't have to fight about getting DD a new carseat. ?We were in an accident yesterday. Geico is going to pay for it.

Now the fun of trying of getting a new seat! ?The Graco Infant seat we have comes in a travel system (deco) so chances are I am going to have to get a different pattern. ?

French Roast sorta matches. ?Maybe I will go with that.

Re: Geico is replacing the carseat!!

• Could you just get a convertible?  That is what I would do so I would get the max use out of it.
  • That's great!  We've been really happy with Geico thus far.  When I blew a tire on the highway in PA around Thanksgiving, they called someone to come and help us (the mechanic had overtightened the lug nuts and we couldn't get them off), and they covered the service -- we didn't even have to pay and then file to get our $ back.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would just get a convertible.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DS1 born June 2008 | m/c at 9w March 2011 | DS2 born April 2012
  • imagemurphyec:
    Could you just get a convertible?? That is what I would do so I would get the max use out of it.
    ?I do have a Britax Marathon. ?DD is still a peanut at 13 lbs and she is a tad too small in the Britax. ?Plus we are going to be having more kids in the next year or so and will need an infant seat anyways. ?It is not our fault we got hit by some idiot girl. ?She should pay for it!

??

• I would def get a convertible
    TTC #3 with PCOS. Long cycles, ovulate about 4-5 times a year Married 6/9/07 DS 7/15/08 Met RE 12/08 DD 6/2/10
  • I wouldn't get another infant seat at this stage. I'd go ahead and get a convertible. Unless it was actually damaged, you could still use your infant seat with your stroller, just not in the car. But your DC is at the age where she could sit in the regular stroller part anyway. This way you'll be upgrading without paying!
  • imagekelly&marty:
    I wouldn't get another infant seat at this stage. I'd go ahead and get a convertible. Unless it was actually damaged, you could still use your infant seat with your stroller, just not in the car. But your DC is at the age where she could sit in the regular stroller part anyway. This way you'll be upgrading without paying!
    ?We are getting the seat for free. ?I will take a new free seat.
  • ditto on the convertible!

• If you can another carseat, I would go with the convertable. Your DD will almost be too big for the infant seat.
  • It's the law, insurance companies have to replace a child restraint system if it's involved in an accident.

Ditto, convertible

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"