Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How often do you clean your jumperoo and how?

I usually only wipe it down when DS spits up, but I got crazy last week and took the entire thing apart. ?I didn't realize how dirty it actually got, and now I feel like I should take it apart and clean it more often...

what do you do??

Re: How often do you clean your jumperoo and how?

• Options
    I washed the seat cover once and I have wiped it down a few times. I think I need to take it apart and give everything a good scrub in hot, soapy water.
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "The sound of your heart - It's the most significant sound in my world." Edward Cullen - Eclipse
  • Options
    Can you please tel me how to get the cover off???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKrissi~n~Justin:
    Can you please tel me how to get the cover off???

Flip it over and pop it out. ?There are little wedges (I think 4) and you can pop each one out at a time(they are located where the seat spins), and the cloth seat is buttoned to the center piece.

• Options

HOw did you take it apart?  The most I have been able to do is wipe all the hard toys down. 

"Can you please tel me how to get the cover off???"  If you take the seat out, you will see that it is held in with little snaps on the underside.  You just pull those off and throw it in the wash.

• Options
    imagemurphyec:

HOw did you take it apart?? The most I have been able to do is wipe all the hard toys down.?

I had DH help with the green part that plays music and just the seat, but I flipped the seat contraption over after I took out the cloth seat and scrubbed it.?

• Options

Clean the jumperoo? Uh....?  never?  I'll probably clean it if he spits up...and definitely before we put it away but I haven't noticed it needing a cleaning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"