Stay at Home Moms
Options

This is a stay indoors day

Anyone else get blasted with snow this morning?  Where we live it's not common. 

This will definitely be a stay indoors day---typically DS and I leave the house everyday.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: This is a stay indoors day

• Options
    Yep, lots of snow here and VERY cold!  We usually go for a walk when it snows because Jude loves it but the news anchors said to stay indoors because it's BITTER outside!  The wind is blowing like crazy, too!  I loooove snow days! :)
  • Options
    I feel so bad for you east coasters :(  It's cold here today but nothing like what you're getting.  I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of a stroller cover for my jogging stroller so that I can go running with the bebe! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in Chicago, and didnt get blasted with ridiculous amounts of snow, but it's still cold out there. Normally I pick up niece and nephew from school, but today their grandma is so I dont have to go out.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    We just got a dusting of snow but it is bitter cold, below zero temperatures.
  • Options
    lots of snow here, will bundle up in the afternoon and go play outside for a bit. Planning to bake cookies and already made a big chili.
  • Options

Its a little overcast here today, but 73 degrees is supposed to be the high. Sorry for you all that are in that storm in the east. I do love living in Southern California for this exact reason though!

• Options
    imageCraylo:

Its a little overcast here today, but 73 degrees is supposed to be the high. Sorry for you all that are in that storm in the east. I do love living in Southern California for this exact reason though!

The weather and the food are the two biggest things I miss about LA :(

• Options
    imageCraylo:

Don't be sorry - I wish we had more snow days!!

• Options

Yep, we got about 10 inches last night and we're supposed to get 5-8 more this afternoon.  I feel like I should have registered for a sleigh instead of a stroller :)

Stella and I have already been out twice.  She always misses her daddy on Mondays, so we have to stay busy.

• Options

No snow here (I wouldn't know what to do!) but LOTS of rain. We keep talking about how we have a swamp for a backyard.

Our poor dog, he's a muddy, mucky mess and probably won't be getting a walk today. ?

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    Here in California its been raining TONS but I'll take the rain over the snow! I hate the cold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"