Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Tequila is the devil's work

I went to a law school party last night. Had two cosmos and then a couple of us did two shots of tequila... which weren't even full. Spent the rest of the night throwing up in the bathroom.

I haven't had tequila in YEARS. I can't even remember how long ago it was. I also haven't thrown up from drinking in YEARS. I think the last time was like 7 years ago. And I certainly can drink a lot, but I never, ever throw up.

Tequila is clearly the work of the devil. I am never drinking it again! Ugh.

Re: Tequila is the devil's work

• Options

LOL I'm sorry you threw up. That's never any fun! Hope you feel better soon!

Tequila was my drink of choice in college. oooh I loved the stuff! Last time I had a shot I thought I was going to puke just from the smell of it ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Ewww. I agree tequila and I do not get along.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Because of tequila I do not remember New Year's 2006. At all.
  • Options

imageSunshineClarity:
    Because of tequila I do not remember New Year's 2006. At all.

I kind of wish that I didn't remember about the last 30 minutes of that party. I do know that, for unknown reasons, I decided to vomit in the bathtub despite sitting in between the tub and toilet. Thank god for my DD, who came in and washed out the tub, and hauled my ass home.

• Options
    Lol, I feel that way about chocolate all the time!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Yum, a drink sounds good right now.
  • Options

Tequilla is one of my favs BUT... you have to drink the 100% agava stuff. Not the blend. ? Most places give you Jose Cuervo for shots and that stuff is crap.?

:::this public service announcement brought to you by the girl who ALWAYS throws up after a big night out::::

Hope you feel better!!! ??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have not had tequila since having a few upside-down margarita shots my freshman year of college.  The smell makes me yack a little.  Vodka on the other hand, is something I should probably stay away from, but I don't.
  • Options
    imageMc_Newlywed:

Tequilla is one of my favs BUT... you have to drink the 100% agava stuff. Not the blend.   Most places give you Jose Cuervo for shots and that stuff is crap. 

:::this public service announcement brought to you by the girl who ALWAYS throws up after a big night out::::

Hope you feel better!!!   

I couldn't have written this better myself!

I PPH Patron, but give me cheap sh*t and I'm barfing up a storm. Is it sad that it's snowing outside and I could totally have a Patron & Grand Marnier Margarita right now?

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"