Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Just bought 1st cloth diapers...some ?s

and I am so excited.  I ordered 7 BumGenius diapers, but I have a few questions.

1.  Which brand is your favorite? 

2.  How many inserts do you recommend? 

3.  How many diapers would you suggest total? 

Thanks a bunch.  I have a feeling I will be asking you gals quite a lot of questions in the upcoming months.  Smile

Re: Just bought 1st cloth diapers...some ?s

• Options
    I have 14 cd's total and I do laundry every other day. ?I have about 36 hemp inserts and use 2 inserts for daytime and 4 for nighttime. ?My absolutely favorite is the haute pocket one sized dipe, they are very trim and fit well on my skinny waisted ds. ?The bg's are good for nighttime although they are a little bulky for during the day. ?HTH.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member

1. my current favorite is the swaddlebees pocket AIO. There are a lot of things i like about the BGs, but I'm not a fan of the velcro. I like fuzzi bunz, too, but I admit they are pretty bulky.

2. Generally, for daytime, I do one microfiber and one hemp insert. (for my AIOs, the microfiber is already sewn in. For pockets, I add both inserts)

3. We had 17 and were doing laundry every other day. I just upped my stash to 26 and am hoping I can do laundry every third day now. (that's for a 5-month-old. A newborn will go through them much more quickly.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"