Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Saw a "two in one" stroller today...

I was in the the Dr. waiting room (Erica has pink eye and an ear infection!) and there was a lady with a regular single stroller.  Thought nothing of it - I could tell there was a baby in there.  She wheeled it by me and I see a toddler head sticking out of the back of the stroller.  Somehow she fit two kids in that single stroller!  I'm not sure how she did it, but that can't be safe!

Re: Saw a "two in one" stroller today...

• Options
    I saw a kid sitting on his brother's lap in an umbrella stroller  at the mall today.  The one on the bottom looked to be about 4 years old, and the one on top about 2.  I don't think the Free w/purchase umbrella stroller from BRU is supposed to be a double decker. 
  • Options
    If you lay the seat all the way back to the fully reclined position somebody can sit in the back. It's dumb and def not too safe. My neighbor does this with her 3 yo and 1 yo around the neighborhood. She has a sit n stand too so I'm guessing its just when the 3 yo gets tired and she only has the single stroller with her. Whatever...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like the Phil and Ted's with doubler attachment. Was it something like this??https://www.pishposhbaby.com/7-1060011d.html (sorry no clicky)
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    Oh, nevermind, I just re read your post :)?
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"