Houston Babies

Zoo members - Member Morning

is Monday.  It is the Sea Lions.  Noah and I will be there.
Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)

Re: Zoo members - Member Morning

• Oh man....I don't have anything with playgroup that day, but I promised myself I'd get back in gear and start hitting the gym again....decisions, decisions Hmm.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Hi Kelly!

We're not members of the Zoo (yet).  Does Member Morning mean that it is Members Only at the Zoo on Monday?  DH and I were planning to take DD on Monday because DH gets this Monday off for Tx Independence Day.  We were hoping that there wouldn't be a lot of people so that DD wouldn't be exposed to too many germs (her pedi said we were still supposed to be under pseudo-quarantine until the end of March, but we really want to take her).  Would you advise us to stay away?

• Loading the player...
  • Member morning is a program starting at 9:15 where members can go look at and learn about a particular animal.  I've seen them let non-members go to the program to though.  The rest of the zoo is open to everyone though,  I think you are fine to go they haven't been too crowded the times we have been.  We've seen some school groups, but you can mostly avoid them.  
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • We're not members (yet - although with Char being a year old now and the summer quickly approaching, I think we will join), but we're going tomorrow! ?My FIL is in town and we thought it would be fun to take Char to do something, so we're going to pack up her new wagon (birthday present from my parents) and a picnic lunch - if Char doesn't sleep too late for her nap tomorrow - and go to the zoo! ?I'm excited. ?I'm hoping the weather will be as great as it is now.

We may see some of you tomorrow!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Kelly!  Maybe we'll see you there.  Though I can't say for sure when we might be able to get Madeline out the door.  She is going through a "control" issue phase. And it is really hard to do what used to be very simple, routine things ... like getting her to eat and let us change her diaper, etc.  It seems like **everything** takes much longer than it used to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"