1st Trimester

:(

I am spotting & cramping againCrying It is worse than yesterday so I called the doctor and he said there isn't much to do until they get my beta #'s back on monday.  I am so worried, I just called DH hysterical asking him to please come home from work. I don't like being upset and home aloneSad

imageimage

Re: :(

• Hey Katie, I just wanted you to know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need to talk.
    Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you're going through that. :(

Try to stay positive, I know it's hard, but those beta #s may come back normal.

I'll say a prayer for you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebodybuilderswife:
    Hey Katie, I just wanted you to know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need to talk.

thank you!!  I know everything is still *hopefully* okay, but it's hard not to think the worst when you see that 

imageimage

• I wish you the best of luck
  • Sending lots and lots of stickydust your way!!!!!

• thank you ladies, I really appreciate it! 

imageimage

• Keeping you and the little one in my prayers.
  • I have been bleeding since week 5, and still am. My doctor keeps trying to calm me down and say it's pretty common early in pregnancy...but the only thing that makes me feel better is the u/s. With that being said, Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby. Try to be calm, and stay positive hon.
  • imagemrst1014:
    I have been bleeding since week 5, and still am. My doctor keeps trying to calm me down and say it's pretty common early in pregnancy...but the only thing that makes me feel better is the u/s. With that being said, Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby. Try to be calm, and stay positive hon.

thank you very much!! that gives me hope!

imageimage

• =[ i'm sorry.... hang in there - i hope you hubby was able to come home. thoughts and prayers your way... *hugs*
  • I am so sorry....you're in my thoughts and prayers!
  • I'm sorry you're going through this.  Think happy thoughts! 
  • I spotted a bit last weekend. Mostly brown and tan, but a little bit of red too. I went to Urgent Care and the only thing they could do was an exam. They said my cervix was closed and irritatated. Then the spotting stopped Monday. This past Friday we saw and heard the heartbeat.

Keep faith!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"