2nd Trimester
Options

Does your DH

do anything with your feet? I.E. Paint your toes, rub your feet, etc? FI refuses... said he would rather pay for it then touch my feet.. lameass!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does your DH

• Options

I am going to brag here...Since the day we met (4 years), he has lotioned my feet every night before bed. He even bought me house slippers for when I moved in! He missed maybe 3 nights of bed time lotion but I get rubs during tv time every night and lots of kisses before he goes to work and again when we go to  bed.  He spoils me so much.

• Options
    Yep. When we sit on the couch together and my feet end up in his lap, they get rubbed! He hasn't painted toe nails or anything, but when I get too big to do it myself I might have him do it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahhh foot rubs! My DH rubs my feet and I love it! He doesn't do it nearly as often as I would like him to though, lol.
  • Options
    My DH rubs mine.....when he's home :) I miss that!
  • Options
    my FI always rubs my feet.. he even uses the Pedi-stone on them and files them down when my heels get ruff!! hehe
  • Options
    Actually, DH just gave me a long foot massage tonight! ?I had been running errands all day and my feet were killing me. ?He offered to rub them and it was fantastic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    All these posts about foot rubs are making me envious!  I could totally go for a foot massage right now but DH is working!  Bummer!  Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Mine rubs my feet!
  • Options
    He'll rub my feet if I ask for it but thats it.
  • Options
    Crying I'm jealous of you all!!! I can't reach my feet anymore and I'm on them all the time.... boooo!
  • Options
    LOL, I think my DH has a foot fetish.  If I say that though, he gets embarassed and avoids my feet.  If I keep my mouth shut, he kisses them anytime he can see them and rubs them at least once a night with lotion. 
  • Options

imageKristie33:
    LOL, I think my DH has a foot fetish.  If I say that though, he gets embarassed and avoids my feet.  If I keep my mouth shut, he kisses them anytime he can see them and rubs them at least once a night with lotion. 

Lmao.. that's funny!

• Options

Personaly I don't like my feet touched or anything unless it's by me. That's just me though.

• Options
    I get foot massages... but I wouldn't give them.
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sometimes...I'm ridiculously ticklish and can't really stand it sometimes. Bur he offers and that's a sweet suggestion in itself! 
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRubyRed1085:
    do anything with your feet? I.E. Paint your toes, rub your feet, etc? FI refuses... said he would rather pay for it then touch my feet.. lameass!
  • Options

my dh is the same as yours!!! he'd rather fork over the money so i can get a pedi.

edit::bump went crazy, i was trying to quote::

• Options

No but I hate my feet being touched.  They have never really been sore, and plus I'm really ticklish.  I've only gotten 2 pedicures EVER and honestly I hated them.  Although I have a feeling when I get really big, I will want to get them.  Since I'll be bigger in the summer I will be too huge to give myself pedicures.

Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yeah he rubs my feet and he's already offered to paint my toes when i need help.  but some people get skeeved out by feet so that's probably where your FI is coming from lol.  but if he's willing to pay to have your toes done take him up on the offer!
  • Options
    DH is absolutely not capable of painting nails but he gives me massages almost every night!!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely not. I freaking hate people touching my feet, and DH is the same way. Neither of us has any desire to touch other people's feet either, so it works out just fine.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Never. and I would like it I think.
    I received an A+ in Poise & Deportment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"