Eco-Friendly Family
Options

What should I do? re:DS

I bought a pair of interlock longies and when they got here I realized the rise and inseam are each 1 inch shorter that what the seller said they were and they don't fit Maja.

I really like the longies. They are brand new Wild Child Woolies.

I've never had that happen before and the seller asked me what I would like her to do. So, what would you do if you were me?

[Poll]
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What should I do? re:DS

• Options

I say keep them until you find out the sex. If it's a boy sell them.

:)

• Options
    I say refund.  There is a ton of wool out there and they aren't what you ordered.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lol... 50-50... one of you says do what I think, and the other what DH wants, lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I say refund, and a refund of your shipping costs, too.
  • Options
    Wait...what about an exchange?
  • Options

imageHippy:

You mean if I tried to exchange for something else with her? She doesn't have any other wool that I'd want although she does have some yarn I like... hmmm... maybe I should consider that?? 

• Options
    imageagmaso:

imageHippy:

You mean if I tried to exchange for something else with her? She doesn't have any other wool that I'd want although she does have some yarn I like... hmmm... maybe I should consider that?? 

Maybe she would be willing to make some or do a custom because of the mix-up.

• Options

I'd definitely do a refund, including shipping costs.  It's not your mistake. You'll never make the full amount back if you sell it yourself, and you can use the money to buy something you really can use.

If this were, say, Target or walmart instead of an etsty store, you wouldn't even be considering anything else.

• Options
    I say get a partial refund and keep them until you find out the sex. If it is a boy, sell hem and if it is a girl keep them :)
  • Options
    So those who voted for a partial refund... what are we talking about here? 10%, 15%, anything else??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"