3rd Trimester
Options

Gross. I just burped up some vomit.

I've been so nauseous all afternoon and I just burped and watery like vomit came back up into my mouth. DISGUSTING. I feel like poop lol.

Re: Gross. I just burped up some vomit.

• Options
    yikes, i've had this for a few weeks now. ?it sucks!
  • Options
    I hate that.  I hope you feel better.    Do you like ginger?  Try chewing on a piece of ginger candy or drink some ginger tea, it's never let me down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been doing that a LOT lately.  Ugh.  It sucks. Ick!
  • Options
    Did you swallow it?  Cause I've done that by accident and it was just nasty!
  • Options
    For the last few weeks this has been happening to me almost every time I burp or even bend over.  I've had it!
  • Options
    Ugh, I've been there before! It's gross, isn't it!
  • Options
    i feel for ya!  have had the same problem all day, plus a little diareahha...fun fun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Haha last night we went to the grocery store and they were selling egg rolls at the chinese stand so i got one and right after I ate it I burped and threw it up in my hands!!!!! Dh was so disgusted and all I could do was laugh!

?For your sake that really sucks and I hope you feel better. Do you think it is just nerves for Monday??

• Options
    Yuck.  I was doing that sometimes in my sleep before the baby dropped, my indigestion was so bad.  I still keep Tums by my bedside just in case.
  • Options
    Yes I swallowed it lol.  Gross. I think it's just this kid putting too much pressure on my poor stomach. It just can't hold anything down anymore lol. I want my organs back damnit!!!! hahah!
  • Options
    Oh Ash!!!  That stinks!  There is a light......you can see it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepkate98:
    Oh Ash!!!  That stinks!  There is a light......you can see it!

Yes it's like dying and going to heaven lol!

• Options
    Oh, I just gagged.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This has been happening to me after I sleep for two hours.
  • Options

I feel your pain, I have had BAD acid reflex this whole week and I feel like vomiting all the time. I have actually done exactly what you said happened to you. It is gross but what can you do...the baby is pushing and there is no where for it to go. The worst part is that after chewing a crap load of tums and drinking lots milk I still feel bad and sometimes even worst. Please someone tell me this goes away

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"