3rd Trimester
Options

Job Interview Bridesmaid

She was there in the beginning to drop off the cake and the balloons.  After that, she went to her interview which was at a school.  So maybe more feasible.  Then she came back.  I felt bad for her today.  She was kinda sick.  She barely had a voice.  But she sat back a bit and I think we were all there to make sure my girlfriend had a nice time.  Those are the best showers.

Re: Job Interview Bridesmaid

• Options
    At least she didn't cause a scene or any problems with anyone! And she brought cake! That's a big plus! Smile
    Charlotte Elizabeth - March 15, 2009
    Natalie Kate - October 4, 2011
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 9w, July 2012
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 10w, September 2013
    BFP May 28, EDD February 4, 2015
  • Options
    I think I missed something.  What happened?      And how are you feeling miss?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsHowdy:
    I think I missed something.  What happened?      And how are you feeling miss?

I'm doing great.  No signs of labor.  I threw my girlfriend her bridal shower today.  It went well, and I wasn't looking forward to it because the bridesmaids were acting kinda selfish before.  I'm glad everyone went there with the right priority, "The Bride" :)

• Options

Well darn those babies!   That just means you're already a great mother, you've built them such a wonderful home they dont want to come out! 

I'm glad that girls behaved themselves, it's always unique to see how someone will behave when another woman is in the spotlight

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"