North Carolina Babies

Sentimental thought for the day...

Sometimes I look at Holly while she's sleeping--like right now in her swing, with her hands up, sucking away on her paci--and just can't believe she's mine. She's so adorable to me that I can't stand it! I can't believe she's the one who was kicking the crap out of my ribs just a 8 weeks ago. I'd pick her up and smother her with kisses, but then I'd wake her up, thus interrupting my internet surfing. hehe...

Ok, that's my mushy deep thougt for the day. hehe. Smile

The End. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Sentimental thought for the day...

• I understand exactly what you're saying.
  • That's a perfect sentimental thought. Its amazing what being a mom does to you. =)
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • You are so right! Every time I look at J I just want to snuggle him so tight & smother him with kisses!
  • I still think that about all of my children...even 2+ years later...it only grows, it never goes away! ?Just wait until you walk in the door and the first thing you hear is "MOMMY I LOVE YOU MOMMY!" ?Your heart will officially melt!?
  • You couldn't have said it better!  Emma is almost 9 months old and i still can't believe she is mine!  I love her to pieces Smile It is definitely a wonderful feeling.
  • It is really the best thing ever and it is the one thing that I have done that has made my life feel totally complete!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetarheelbaby08:
    You couldn't have said it better!  Emma is almost 9 months old and i still can't believe she is mine!  I love her to pieces Smile It is definitely a wonderful feeling.

I love Emma's picture. She has such beautiful eyes!

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imageMrsJones2005:
    Just wait until you walk in the door and the first thing you hear is "MOMMY I LOVE YOU MOMMY!"  Your heart will officially melt!

Oh, I can't wait for this! Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imagebecki777:

imagetarheelbaby08:
    You couldn't have said it better!  Emma is almost 9 months old and i still can't believe she is mine!  I love her to pieces Smile It is definitely a wonderful feeling.

Aww Thank you.  That is so sweet Smile

• imagebecki777:

imagetarheelbaby08:

Also I forgot to say congratulations to you on your little one!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"