Parenting after a Loss
Options

gassy baby

any suggestions to relieve his gas? I have Mylicon drops, but maybe I'm not using it enough. I try running his legs and rubbing his belly too.

Re: gassy baby

• Options
    Try a warm bath or lay him on his belly. Whenever Austin is having tummy time, he gets tons of farts out!
  • Options
    hadley lets out the loudest farts ever!  she may be a peanut but she has elephant sized farts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ella likes to be held with one of my hands on her belly and she's facing outward. that puts pressure on her belly. or you can lap him belly down on your lap and that also puts pressure on the belly.

• Options
    I make a tea of fennel seeds & chamomile.... cool it and then give it to her via a spoon or a dropper. She loves it, too.
  • Options

imageMayBride2B2007:
    hadley lets out the loudest farts ever!  she may be a peanut but she has elephant sized farts.

O yes- one night he woke us up because his farts/pooping was so loud. It was pretty funny!

• Options

Try this move I just learned in a baby massage class yesterday. It works wonders on my gassy guy!

You lay him on his back, and then use your hands to firmly swoop down from his rib cage (using the whole of your palm). Then lift his legs and bend them up towards his chest. Hold for about 15 second.

Repeat several times..that always helps my guy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"