Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Save-On-Tests: Pregnancy Tests ?

I've heard many ppl say they buy the opks from save-on-tests.... do any of you also buy the pregnancy tests?  Have you heard any good or bad things about them?  I'm just about to order some opks and thought about buying some of these too.  Thanks!

Re: Save-On-Tests: Pregnancy Tests ?

• Options
    yes people also buy the pg tests too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doing some research online I saw a website called babywishes.com.  On a website I read that the opks from saveontests sometimes don't have much dye....  it's hard to know which site to buy from as we all know you can't believe everything you read online.... thanks for the advice!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    they all usually use the same tests.  I use answer brand because I can buy them in store, but people have had success with both places.
  • Options

Check Ebay! I bought a set of 50 Preggo tests and 25 Ovulation predictors...for about $10...and when we where TTC I was able to go hogwild...once I saw the 2 lines I went and got the "fancy" digital test...only needed one to reconfirm what the cheap tests told me though!

You can't go wrong with those!- Especially if you are looking to pee on a stick anywhere near as much as I did!!!

Good Luck to all of you Ladies TTC!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"