Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can someone help me? (Blogger/Scrapblog question)

I have been trying to do this for the past half hour and have only succeeded in completely screwing up my blog.

I have a scrapblog page that I want to make the header of my blog page on my blogger site.  How exactly do I do this?  I have tried saving it as a JPEG and uploading that.  I have tried copying and pasting its HTML onto my web page.  Nothing is working!  I know there has to be an easy way to do this...Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can someone help me? (Blogger/Scrapblog question)

• Options
    Is it the image quality you're having problems with, or getting it to display on your template?
  • Options

Actually getting the thing on the page.  When I have tried it, it will put it on the side, so you can only see the left third of it...but I can't get it across the top of my blog.

We are running out to eat, but I will be back on in a bit--Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How are you adding it on? Are you tinkering in the HTML? The easiest way is just to go to Layout --> Page Elements and edit your header - you can choose to use an image instead of the default text, and it will be resized to your template width (which works great as long as the original image is the same size or wider than your template).
  • Options

imageredshoegirl:
    How are you adding it on? Are you tinkering in the HTML? The easiest way is just to go to Layout --> Page Elements and edit your header - you can choose to use an image instead of the default text, and it will be resized to your template width (which works great as long as the original image is the same size or wider than your template).

I have been to the header section of my blog and tried uploading it as the JPEG image, but when I do that the header is on the left side of my page, so you can only see about a third of it.  Maybe I need to delete the template I'm using??

• Options
    Ok when I try previewing a different template, the header shows up--but it is HUGE.  Wayyy wider than the page should be.  I am so frustrated.  I have googled, searched blogger, searched scrapblogger....I see so many pretty blogs on here and I can't get mine to look like anything more than crap!  Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"