Houston Babies

We are headed your way on a vaccation!

I was wondering  if there was anything you would reccomend doing while we are in town. My BFF is getting married so we will be there for about 6 days, and am needing a few outings for DH & DS to do while I'm in bridesmaid mode. We are already planning going to the zoo for DS's birthday  while we are there. Thanks ladies.

Re: We are headed your way on a vaccation!

• The children's museum tot spot would be perfect for his age. The natural science museum is good too, especially the butterfly center. There's also Hermann Park which is a great park for any age.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageaprilprincess:
    The children's museum tot spot would be perfect for his age. The natural science museum is good too, especially the butterfly center. There's also Hermann Park which is a great park for any age.

Just wanted to add that the Tot Spot is temporarily closed for renovation. I think it is opening up sometime in mid-March, so that may affect your visit.

The zoo will be lots of fun! Science Museum is good too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Kemah Boardwalk would be a fun place for your DH to go with DS! It is about a 45 min drive from Houston btu is really pretty and lots of fun stuff to do. Also, there is NASA. Your DS would HATE the 1.5 hour tour of the facility, but he'd love all the fun stuff to play with in the entrance area. Plus, your DH would like to see the big rockets etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • p.s. Have your DS bring his suit to the zoo. There is a really fun water feature in the Children's Zoo that he'll want to play in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks Ladies!! I figured that ya'll would know where to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"