TTC After a Loss
Options

***TonyaG***

How was your u/s today?  Hoping you got the news you wanted!  I had day 17 u/s today as the follies have been taking their time growing.  Got good news that 2 were decent size, so they let me go ahead and do the trigger shot.  I'm hoping you got similar news!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***TonyaG***

• Options
    I was just about to do an update- my appt went ok. My follie was at 19mm today, so a good improvement from Wed. She wants us to do the trigger Mon. morning, and FWP tomorrow night and Tuesday afternoon. Yeehaw! Got some crappy news about my bloodwork though- turns out I have the MTHFR mutation and some other clotting factor, so, yay for having to do even more to get KU.
  • Options

Hey that's great news!  I too have the MTHFR mutation/other clotting factors.  I've been taking extra folic acid,aspirin and B6 since they discovered all of this.  It will also require me to do Heparin injections after BFP.  I think I've adjusted to the meds.  The Actos/Metformin have been the hardest on me so far. My body just doesn't like it! 

Glad to hear you got promising news today.  Looks like we will be pretty close to testing around the same time!  Keep me posted.  The trigger shot wasn't bad!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to know it's not too bad- DH is the one who's going to have to actually give it to me, so, hopefully he'll be a good "nurse".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"