TTC After a Loss
Options

They're following me!

Im pretty sure I have the worst luck ever.  Since my m/c at work my co-worker has been super nice and taking all the pg patients for me, so I didnt have to deal with it.  Well, latley our scheudel has been so bad that it seems im getting them all.  Its the dentist, so we dont have too many pg patients, but this week I can count 10!!!  TEN!!  TEN that I had to work with!  #10 was my last patient today.  I thought I was safe, she wasn't pregnant last time she came in.... but she told me today that she had no idea she was pregnant.  Just found out yesterday, shes 8 weeks.  Did I mention she just turned 17.  Indifferent  I usually dont ask my pg patients about their pregnancy, just ask if they've had any complications I need to note.  But she tells me a bajillion things about it.  Including shes getting her u/s next week to find out how far along she was, and that she KNOWS its a boy....  ugh.
***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
-m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
Beautiful daughter born February 2011
**Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: They're following me!

• Options

ugh, emma, i'm so sorry. that sucks. i feel like sometimes the pg's follow me around too. one day atthe mall this lady almost took me out with her gigantor belly. i could have died. i totally know what you mean. i did see on a post the other day that you are getting closer to the time where you can try again??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am getting closer!!  Two more months.... or three.  Im hoping its two, but the last nurse I talked to said three, and Im not buying it.  I have an appt on the 18th with my OB, so im going to BEG and PLEAD to let us try sooner.  Cross your fingers for me, hopefully she'll let us!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    fingers, toes, eyes...everything is crossed! i hope you can soon! i don't know how you're doing it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

yuck.  I'm sorry.  :(  I'm about to head off to bed, but wanted to say yuck and send hugs.  I would have been gritting my teeth the whole time. 

Have a great weekend. 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Best Kind to Have-blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"