TTC After a Loss
Options

Hey girls!

So I just got home from the fashion show, and my principal won 1st place! He had a hat, cane,... the works. He looked like a pimp! haha... I won't be able to look at him the same Monday morning, but it was a good fundraiser! :)

How is everyone tonight?

Re: Hey girls!

• Options
    Good and you.  I can not stop stalking your chart.  I would totally call the Dr!  I do not know how you have the will power!
  • Options
    Congrats! That sounds like fun :) I'm laying low tonight and just watching t.v.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrshutch:
    Congrats! That sounds like fun :) I'm laying low tonight and just watching t.v.

I love nights like that. I get to do that tomorrow!

• Options
    Hi!  I'm doing good... just got home from happy hour and the one beer that I had is making me super sleepy......
  • Options

imageLeah&Cole:
    Hi!  I'm doing good... just got home from happy hour and the one beer that I had is making me super sleepy......

haha... that sounds like me! There's no point in even drinking b/c it just makes me sleepy!

• Options

imagemelmel10:
    Good and you.  I can not stop stalking your chart.  I would totally call the Dr!  I do not know how you have the will power!

Haha... it's not so much will power as the dr won't see me till it's been 2 months since last AF.

• Options

Oh.... I've been meaning to tell you that I noticed someone posted a theory about you o'ing on cd 32/33.... I think that they were totally right and that FF got your o date wrong.  When are you testing again?

• Options
    imageLeah&Cole:

Oh.... I've been meaning to tell you that I noticed someone posted a theory about you o'ing on cd 32/33.... I think that they were totally right and that FF got your o date wrong.  When are you testing again?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, but if so then my FWP was totally off. (I was kinda tired of it after sex week!) I'm probably gonna test next Friday.

• Options
    Bummer...   I know that tired feeling.... too bad FF possibly led you astray.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm so breaking up with FF. :)
  • Options
    Hi.  I'm good thanks, how are you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options

imagemrsfarmer0711:
    Yeah, I'm so breaking up with FF. :)

FF and I have been fighting this cycle too. Luckily we hashed it out and only have a 1-2 day discrepancy on the O date now. I don't know if that is good enough.

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"