TTC After a Loss
Options

Phantom Symptoms

So So tired, headache and now the latest my mind is shot.  I just want to go to bed right now!

Re: Phantom Symptoms

• Options

OoO!

I love this!

I had pinchy stuff in my belly yesterday and this morning when I woke up a little.  And I am so thirsty I cannot stop drinking! And oh, the dreams! I never have them. Not really anyway...

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I had the pinchy tinges yesterday too.  LOL.  My last PG I had the dreams not yet but that is a sign.  Almost real dreams.  I got creamy CM back too.  Yesterday was dry.  My head is just killing me and I could go to sleep right now.

If you know me I DO NOT EVER EVER take naps or sleep early. This is very odd for me.  I am starting to feel the same way I was my 1st 2 PG's. I am becoming anti social due to being tired.  Oh nad I can nto hold my pee longer than a half hou

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Keep those symptoms coming!  Here is a great website one of the girls on this board shared with me https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/  Not sure if you have heard of it or not.  You can check out all of the symptoms people have and compare to you DPO.  It is pretty neat.  It can be a little addicting. Embarrassed

• Options
    Smile anything to entertain my phantom symptoms will be greatly appreciated! And my work firewall didnt even block it!!! Thanks!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    OH no another thing for me to be obsessed with!  Thanks I am going to go play right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"