TTC After a Loss
Options

** MrsPatterson **

I totally see a line! Congrats!! I also had a very faint line this morning @ 10dpo! My due date would be either the 9th or 10th as well :) Loads of BFP sticky dust to us :)

I am going out of town tomorrow morning until Sunday & I can't wait to come back & see your + test!

Re: ** MrsPatterson **

• Options
    Thanks!!  I'm not sure if I replied on your BFP post this morning, but if I didn't, I meant to!  Congrats to you too, I'm really hoping it's for sure.  Are you planning on moving to SAL now or will you wait?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    woohoooooo !! The wave is starting!!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I will move over there evenutally...maybe introduce myself over there next week. I had betas drawn today since they told me to call as soon as I saw a + test. I go again on Monday. Hopefully after that I will feel more comfortable...or after I see darker tests. Every time I go to the bathroom I worry & do a TP check. I spotted for my entire first trimester with Riley so I don't think the fear ever goes away. For some reason though...even though I have only been here for a month, I feel very comfortable & welcome here & I don't want to stop visiting this board. I hope it will be ok if I post here still & follow up on everyone that I feel like I have come to "know" even if it just by reading their posts.

We should be BFP buddies....Kristine too..I know she asked you first ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"