Orange County Babies

**KaliChick**

I know you are the "go to" girl when it comes to preschool questions.

I have been researching preschools for Fall 09 . S will be 2 yr 8 mos and she is pretty much potty trained already.  I am trying to find some full day options for 3 days a week since I work and it would be tough to drop off, pick up and then hire after preschool care since most end at 12 or 1.  I am finding it tough to find full day programs (other than daycare centers and Montessori -- which I am considering but they can be $$.)

Your school looks wonderful but the location is not ideal for me. Any recomendations in the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area?

Thanks so much!

Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

Re: **KaliChick**

• You're having a hard time finding full day preschool?  Many of them offer an afternoon program in addition to the morning session or so I thought.  Email me when you get a minute and I'll see what I can dig up for you.

kim at plumfieldschool dot com :)

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Just did a SUPER quick search and this school looks good.  I don't know anything about it but it looks nice!

https://www.coastalclc.com/

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I forgot about Coastal CLC - I had a tour scheduled back when I thought I was losing my current care.  I will go back and take a look.

I will shott you an e-mail.  Thanks for your help.

Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"