Breastfeeding
Options

XP: nursing clothes question

I'm still BFing and plan to continue for a while. We're going to a destination wedding in May, when DD will be close to 1 year old. DD will go to the party with us. Do you think I need to plan on buying a dress I can nurse in? None of the wedding-type dresses I currently own seem like they would work.

DD still nurses 6 times/day now, I have no idea what it will be like 3 months from now. Since we'll be far away from home, I don't think I'll be able to bring a bottle of EBM.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: nursing clothes question

• Options
    I would.  Or, just wear pants or a skirt and shirt.  I did not wear a dress for the entire year I nursed either girl for that reason.  I weened my DD 3 weeks ago and she would nurse 6-8 x a day.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding last weekend and my husband was in the wedding party so I didn't feel comfortable dressing down too much. I ended up wearing pants because it was too cold for the dress I found. Then a nursing cami with a swing jacket over it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I would find a way to do a two piece just to be safe. I'm sure you know how your DD eats at this point but it would be easier I'm sure if you are going to have to feed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"