South Florida Babies
Options

How late to send announcements?

I was planning on sending out announcements before Madison turned 1 month and things fell thru on where I was getting them from.

Is it to late to send them if I order them next week (takes about a week to get them) and then send them around when she is 2 months old?

I found a really cute design from tinyprints I love and I am hoping it isn't too late.

Thanks!  

Re: How late to send announcements?

• Options
    I don't think that's too late.... me on the other hand... I have not sent out mine yet! I had some health probs and then got really busy with work stuff and lost track of things. :( I think I am still going to make them up anyway and just give them to our family and close friends so they can put it in a picture frame.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    It's not too late at all! Send them whenever you can-people will love to see them regardless of if they get them in the 1st month or even by 6 months. I think you have plenty of time still.
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still never sent any and still think about doing it.  You definitely aren't too late!  I've gotten them about 2-3 months after a baby was born and thought it was amazing to get them so fast.  Everyone just loves to see pictures of a baby. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I sent mine out when he was almost 2 months old...I don't think it will be too late..besides people love to receive baby pics!!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think I get the prize for latest announcements! I sent them when Alexis was 3 months old!!!

I just couldn't get myself organized enough to do it!! Mimi (MrsIheartMike) designed them for me and i finally got them printed and mailed out after she was 3 months old!!! 

image image

• Options

I have a stack sitting here that I still need addresses for... That's pretty awful considering Nadia is almost 4 months old...

I think I'm going to make that my job for this week....

So, no- I don't think it's too late for you. I definetly think it's too late for ME- but I'm not going to let them go to waste! I'm sending them out anyways!

• Options
    mady was about 1 month when i send mine out - i dont think its late at all - everyone knows how busy new moms are!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"