Cincinnati Babies
Options

feeling alot of pressure... worried

For the last 4 hours or so, I have felt alot of pressure and "full" feeling in my lower belly. I have also been a little short of breath. I am trying to rest and called DH to come home. This may be TMI, but it could just be I need to poop... or it could just be things stretching and growing. Either way though, I am getting a little worried.

FYI, I am not bleeding at all, and can walk around, although I would much rather sit down.

Anyone have anything similar? Or suggestions?

I was hloding off to call my OB, to see what happens.

Re: feeling alot of pressure... worried

• Options
    If you are really getting short of breath I would call the OB...especially before the office closes!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Could it just be from your insides stretching?  I know from time to time my belly felt different and that's what I think it was.  If there's no bleeding or cramping I wouldn't worry too much.  I'd wait it out to see if it lessened.  But I'm a person who rarely calls the doc. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Call the OB. Better to err on the safe side.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I think I'd call considering we're heading into a weekend.  I never call the doctor either so if it wasn't the weekend coming up I'd wait it out.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree with the PP, I'd call!  I hope you feel better!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ditto everybody else - it is Friday afternoon..call.
  • Options

Hopefully, it is nothing more than uterine stretching (especially since you are so tiny); but I would call your dr's office and explain what you are feeling.  I had this feeling a lot (and pretty intensely); but I don't remember it starting until around week 22-24.

Let us know what they say! 

• Options
    Does your insurance have a nurse's line? You could call that, too. I've found them to be really helpful in helping me decide on if I should call the doctor, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"