South Florida Babies
Options

GI Rave!

A couple months ago I posted about how I was unhappy with our Boca GI.  He never listened, had his head in his laptop, kept deleting our records and had to ask our pedi to fax them (his office is paperless), referred to Yianni as a girl despite seeing his penis, told me I was responding to things I shouldn't be--uh...choking and not breathing!, and wouldn't return calls unless my pedi called him first to remind him to call me.  Plus, Yianni wasn't really getting better as quickly as I thought he should be.

Well, we finally went to a new GI. His name is Andrew Edelstein in Davie.  He is AMAZING!  We've been to two appointments so far and he has been five minutes early!  At the first visit, he spent nearly an hour and 1/2 reading Yianni's voluminous file (tons of u/s, apnea reports, my notes, etc.).  His office is also very clean and the office staff is nice.

Under his care, Yianni has gotten much better.  I am elated to finally have a doc who listens and cares.  My pedi, who is also amazing, called at 7 p.m. the night of our first appt. to make sure we liked him!  Thank God for good docs.

I wanted to share in case anyone else is struggling with GERD or other GI issues.

Re: GI Rave!

• Options

oh my goodness!! that other dr. should be reported! how horrible!

I'm glad you found someone who is really helping you. having a great doctor can make all the difference in your treatment. I feel that when you find a doctor who you can trust and really like, it is a blessing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    That's great! Some doctors just shouldn't be practicing at all. I'm so glad you found someone who actually cares and is helping improve the health of your cute baby boy!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad you found a dr you love!!!! That is so important and you must feel so much better!!!
  • Options

Thanks for the replies!  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"