Orange County Babies

Blumbleride Indie

Any insight on this stroller? We hike a lot so we need something that is durable but lightweight. DH is concern the tires look "puney" and the suspension may not last. Also, if you know of any local baby or biking stores that carry them, we would like to check it out.

Or if you have any other jogging stroller recs, please do share.

Re: Blumbleride Indie

• I have a BOB and love it. REI has it on sale for 20% off from time to time. It is really durable and takes hard knocks really well. DH loves it. I am hoping to get a Double BOB soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i love my bob too. ?ryan didn't initially like the slight recline of it, but he got used to it and doesn't mind it now. ?i remember signing up for rei e-mail club and got a 15% off coupon instantly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at the bumbleride before I got my bugaboo and also have a bob.  I loved the stroller and would have gotten it if I hadn't gotten my bugaboo.  I think the suspension, etc. would depend on how hard you were on it.  Of course the bob is going to handle rougher rides, etc. but I don't like the sling seat of the bob, the crappy basket, and it's huge so no way would it ever be my everyday, live in the car stroller.
  • I have a bumbleride 4 wheel stroller (I forget the name) and while I like it, especially when he was little because it reclines all the way flat. ?I use my BOB all the time- for everyday stuff and running. It is easy to fold and throw it in to ?my small SUV. I have the lambskin insert I think ?that makes it more comfy when they move out of the car seat. I also have the 2 cup holder attachment. I ?have a clip so if I am shopping I can hang all the bags. I haven't had an issue with the basket, I just keep a big blanket and ?my ergo in there.?I ordered it online no tax and free shipping. GL I know its a big decision I had the most trouble deciding on the stroller.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"